Legit Email Processing Jobs Do Not Exist!
I’m just going to save you from reading this whole article unless you really want to, legit email processing jobs (with or without investment) DO NOT EXIST and are just out to scam you out of your money. I’m going to prove it to you below, but know this – A company is NOT going to pay you a SHIT TON of money for something they can easily automate or do in-house for pennies.
This “process emails from home job” is a variation of the Work From Home Stuffing Envelopes Scam that started during the great depression in the 1920’s.
The BBB & FTC Warns about the stuffing envelopes scam – this is the same thing!
Think about it logically for a second, before I get into the details. WHY would a company pay you $5.00 or even $0.50 to send emails for them?
I PERSONALLY own multiple businesses and my emails are 100% automated:
- Sign up for my email list? You’re going to get automatically sent my free guide on affiliate marketing AND a 10-15 day follow up sequence without my lifting a finger.
- Buy a product from one of my ecommerce stores – the email with your receipt & shipping info are 100% hands free.
- Request a REFUND of one of my products? It goes into a queue for my helpdesk who handle it for me at a fair HOURLY rate.
There is not a single business on the PLANET that’s going to pay you $250 a day, $7,750 per Month, and $93,000 per YEAR for sending emails on their behalf.
Want to know how the email processing scam works?
1.) You Come Across an Ad Telling you how to make money processing emails for $25.00 per email ‘processed’.
You come across a video review, or perhaps an ad online or in a forum.
It claims you can earn $25.00 (or more) for every email you process, with unlimited potential to earn! No experience is required, AND they promise you executive level paychecks doing something that requires absolutely zero skill? Something seems fishy here..but okay, let’s continue anyways and give it a try!
Here’s info I took from one of their sites, LOL – such BS!!
|Emails Process Per Day||Amount you Make per Email||100% Guaranteed Daily Income|
2.) You pay your “activation fee”
You sent in your payment (also $25.00, or whatever the ammount they claim you can earn) and you’re ready to receive your assignments!
3.) Time to get processing emails…or is it?
So you get your information email or package and it’s NOT what you think. You’re given information on how to post ADS online – just like the one you responded to and paid $25.00 to start the “job”.
You’ll be taught how to spam in forums, make fake videos, post fliers around your neighbhorhood, post on social media, craigslist using templates just like this below, or whateer one got you to think and search online for processing emails online jobs.
YEP – 100% of the emails you PROCESS are because of ads you post online, via facebook, craigslist, spamming forums, even YouTube videos.
Here’s how you’ll now be getting emails to “process” [yasr_overall_rating]
- Step 1: You post ads, spam forums, make YouTube Videos telling people how to make $25.00 for every email they process (sound familiar?)
- Step 2: Somebody see’s the ad, they possibly sign up and pay YOU $25.00. Now you need to process THEIR email, and send them info on how to post ads themselves. Total Pyramid Scheme, 100% BULLshit and very much a scam.
Think about it for a second.
The person you just paid $25.00 to is now ‘processing’ YOUR email for their $25.00 – they’re not just sitting around getting rich ‘processing emails’, they’re spamming forums with ads, posting this crap on FaceBook, doing fake YouTube reviews showing how much money they’re making.
Money does NOT simply fall out of the sky here, you’re not given a list of emails to process for companies that need the extra help. You’re given instructions on how to post ads and deceive people, just like what you fell for!
Sorry, you just got suckered out of $25.00, but count your blessing – it could have been worse.
Wikipedia warns of this scam and others like it! (See the red text below)
Common types of work found in work-at-home schemes include:
- Stuffing envelopes. The victim sees a flyer advertising a job stuffing envelopes, with “up to 1,000 envelopes a week that you can stuff… with postage and address already affixed!”, offering a payment of $1–2 per envelope. To apply for the job, the victim is required to send a self-addressed stamped envelope for information and a small processing fee. In return, the victim is sent a template for the flyer they had originally seen; the envelopes they stuff are from other people who answer the flyer, and the payment is the processing fee.
- Assembly of items of some type, such as crafts, jewellery or medical equipment. The worker is required to pay up front for materials and construction kits, and when they attempt to sell the finished products back to the scheme’s organiser, they are told that the products “don’t meet our specifications”, leaving the worker with assembled products and no buyer.
- Processing medical claims. The worker pays several hundred dollars for medical billing software, but will later discover that most medical clinics process their own bills, outsource their billing to established firms rather than individuals, or have stricter requirements than the purchased software can provide.
- Forum spamming. Usually advertised as some variant of “email processing”, the worker is simply given instructions on spamming online forums, and told they can make money by selling these same instructions online.
- Sales of a product or service that is difficult or impossible to sell. This is often done in the form of a pyramid scheme.
Read the full article here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Work-at-home_scheme
Anyways, I have good news, making money online is a real thing! AND – the best part? It’s MUCH more lucrative and for many (including myself) is really a full time, online business!
You see this blog here? (The one you’re reading this review on)? I run it, and make money with it daily as an AFFILIATE for many programs that teach people, like you, how to REALLY make money online.
I try to be 100% upfront and honest about everything I do on it. (Which is why I warn you to avoid these types of programs, instead of giving them glowing recomendations)
Feel free to google me, Jeff Lenney, you’ll find tons of good things about me, and the success people have had following what I teach!
Anyways, There’s an amazing program I know of, it’s 100% legit and you can make MUCH more than these silly scams pay you.
Don’t mind the flashiness of the video, it may seem too good to be true, he’s the real deal and I would not recommend him otherwise.
I’ve known John Crestani for a couple of years now, I’ve taken the training myself.
This is NOT a job, it’s simply an education into the world of affiliate marketing, and how you can use it to TRULY quit your day job. It’s not going to happen overnight, and it will take some work, but it’s a very nice way to make a living, working for yourself. I’ve seen people BRAND NEW to the internet make money with this EXACT training. Are you next?
P.S. I’M A REAL PERSON – Leave a comment below with any questions or comments and I’ll do my best to get back to you quickly! 🙂